Saturday 21 August 2010

explicit but implicit

Bismillah. 

 I got the inspiration to have this blog (after watching the clip that I mentioned in the previous post) also comes from my beloved mum. 

At first, I'm thinking of my writing, it is only between me and Allah. So, I name this blog  as menallah. (but actually, menallah is not the first name that comes in my mind. The first it is 'wayfarer' but sadly it is not available. So I take some time to think of other names to replace it. Alhamdulillah. Turn out I found a good name and a better one. Yippi! ^_^ )

There are two ways of read it, 1. me n Allah.
2. (sounds like) minallah

It is implicit but yet quite explicit or maybe either way. ^_~


me n Allah

.- the feeling is special
- anything that I wrote, even deep inside of my heart and soul, still people can't judge me in total as it is totally between me and Allah. Only He knows on top of everything and also knows me and my situation very very well. 

while menallah (sounds like
minallah), 

- it is an arabic term which means, from Allah. 
- it will keep reminds me I am from Allah and anything is from Allah. =)


waiting for sahur

1 comment:

  1. the more you read the more ideas for you to write. so start on reading whatever.

    ReplyDelete