Saturday 21 August 2010

Writing is thinking!

Bismillah.

I don't know why, it seems like the mood of writing keep on running in my heart. The ideas start to playing around.

I don't know why, it feels like I get the motivation and inspiration. Which I don't why sudden it happens. But after I wrote something truly what lies in my heart it's like a 'magic' to myself to get back to the spirit.

- A spirit of making a legacy -

Insha Allah. A step by step and this little step the force from inwards to outwards.

When the time I start typing, few ideas playing around. In fact, I don't even really think about it at the beginnig of writing but the ideas keep to flow. Maybe that's the 'magic' of writing from heart.

But not only that, writing is thinking.

As the first step, what I wrote not really matters as the first mission is to 'brush up' my writing. Insha Allah after this, I will be more critical in my writing. There are a lot of things that I can write critically.

Such as :

- What I learnt for the day
-How to apply what I learnt in school to in our real world

Writing is thinking! and to think it needs to be critical to gain benefit from it.

Why writing is thinking? It is because for me to write, I have to thinking of grammar, the structure (so far that I  don't really care of), how to simplify the thoughts and ideas into writing and also to bring the main points back after I have mumble and go through some of the process of thinking.

Alrite, that's all for now. If I have any ideas to write, I will write, insha Allah (with God's will)

Hopefully what I wrote is not rubbish. If it's not benefit any people at least it will benefit myself.

My writing is my thinking,
My writing is my feeling,
My writing is my expression of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment